193. Empathic student at Hogwarts interested in being a healer goes home over the summer after their sixth year and walks through muggle hospitals anonymously easing pain and helping people get better faster with magic. And then having to travel to muggle hospitals all over so that it doesn’t seem like one hospital is having /all/ of the miracles.
A muggleborn and pureblood couple having their first child and the pureblood not knowing about ultrasounds so they don’t understand why their partner is dragging them to a muggle doctor until they get there and suddenly they see a physical picture of their newborn child and hear it’s little heartbeat and it’s better than any magic they’ve ever seen.
all my friends are v cute. if ur my friend youre automatically cute sorry i dont make the rules
things i need to do:
- clean my room
- get a college degree
- learn how to have healthy relationships
things i want to do:
- play with puppies and kittens
- find someone cute to cuddle and make out with
- drive to the ocean
things i actually am doing:
- taking subpar selfies
- running a semi successful blog
- listening to sad songs and watching too much netflix